Rely on us when you need us the most.
Mater Dei Adult Health Program
We are looking forward to welcoming Mater Dei clients back to our community when the COVID-19 healthcare crisis subsides. Please check back for more information.
The Mater Dei Adult Day Health Program at St. Joseph Manor Health Care offers support and relief to caregivers who provide 24-hour care for a loved one. We provide a safe, comfortable and engaging environment for your family member so you can work, run errands or simply take time for yourself. We serve individuals 18 years and older who have a disability or illness that requires skilled nursing management, personal hygiene care and/or supervision to remain safe.
Our Program Includes
- Two nutritious meals and one snack provided each day under the supervision of a registered dietitian
- Social, spiritual and recreational activities that range from daily prayer services to on-site beauticians
- We offer support with skilled nursing services including medication management, wound care and other medical treatments
- Coordination of rehabilitation services as prescribed by a client’s physician for physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Counseling, support groups, social services and educational information sessions for both clients and their families
- Referral services to local community and social organizations when needed
Hours of Operation
We are open 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Transportation assistance is available for those who require it. We also have contracts with Dial-A-Bat and local taxi services.