Our warm and inviting community makes it easy for residents to call St. Joseph Manor Health Care home. We encourage them to decorate their own rooms, host family members any time they wish and to enjoy their pets for visits. The majority of our residents enjoy private rooms that offer a beautiful, calming view.
Our experienced staff are committed to providing an exceptional care environment for all our patients and their families to help them achieve their best quality of life.
What insurances are accepted?
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurances including Tufts, BMC Health Net, Fallon, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Navicare, Senior Whole Health. We are also a contracted partner for the Veteran’s Administration.
General Amenities and Activities
- Flatscreen TVs in all rooms
- Wireless Internet access and cable capabilities
- Daily Mass and Holy Communion offered in our on-site Chapel
- Pastoral care services
- Patient laundry services
- In-room or family-style meal service
- In-house beauticians
- Recreational therapy
- Secure garden patio
- Senior fitness classes
- Customized meal plans
- On-site maintenance staff
- Daily housekeeping
- Short-term therapy gym, located on the Rehab Unit
- Pet therapy
- Cooking classes
- Restaurant outings
- Painting classes
- Exercise programs
- Musical guests and entertainment
- Corn hole
View our events calendar.