Rely on us when you need us the most.
Check our Events & News to find activities and more!
At St. Joseph Manor, we believe individuals should have a say in developing their goals and how their care is delivered. Whether you’re transitioning from a hospital stay or searching for a compassionate home for yourself or a loved one, you’ll find an enriching environment with us.
Since 1965, older adults in greater Boston and their families have counted on St. Joseph Manor for compassionate care. Residents come to us from Bridgewater, Middleboro, Halifax and all over the metro south Boston community because of the positive reputation we have earned.
We currently offer:
- Adult day healthcare
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Long-term care and skilled nursing care
- Palliative care
- Respite care
Professional Care Team
- Licensed administrator
- Medical director in-house 5 days a week and on-call services
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff and certified nursing assistants
- Licensed social workers and assistants
- Certified activities director
- Consultant pharmacist
- Registered dietitian
Additional Care Services and Support
- Nursing restorative program
- In-house podiatry, dental, eye and ear services
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Wound management
- Adaptive equipment evaluations
- Spiritual care and chaplaincy services
- Discharge planning
- Nutrition management
- Therapeutic activities program (including social and cultural offerings)
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Clinical specialty programs
- Specialized medication management
Learn more about life at St. Joseph Manor.