Want to Make a Difference? Become a Volunteer.
Retired and looking for something new to do? Do you have free time or maybe a special hobby or interest? Looking for a way to give back in the community? Volunteering your time and skills at St. Joseph Manor in Brockton, Mass., may be the answer. Beyond the good you will do for others, you may also be surprised at the renewed sense of purpose you feel when you volunteer.
Our volunteers play a vibrant and active role in making a difference in our residents’ lives. You can help our residents feel right at home by playing cards, reading the news or even taking our residents on a walk.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- If under the age of 18, he/she must be accompanied by an adult
- Must pass a background check
- Must attend an introductory course on healthcare privacy laws
- Must be able to interact with our residents with respect and compassion
To apply, please call our Activities Director at (508) 583-5834.